Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Friday, Great Saturday, Blowout Sunday.





Rad weekend - the Scroungers Hot Rod Blowout on Sunday was great. Met tons of cool people, drank some cold beer and saw some wicked cars. Thanks to everyone who bought a copy of the first issue. A lot of people asked about subscriptions, we're sorting shit out now so will let you know when we know. We got shit loads of photos from the Blowout so will dish them out soon.

Caught up with Keith Weesner from the Burbank Choppers on Saturday night, he's a good dude and we will have a full interview with him in the next issue. Here's a pic of Keith and Graham Berry checking out one of Graham's insane scratch-built models.

I also met someone from a local automotive mag (a publication I have the utmost respect for I might say). No sooner had I finished ranting about how I'd been reading said publication most of my life and he was telling me to stay away from his advertisers! Nice to meet you too brother.

This Sunday it's the Nostalgia Drags at Meremere - man it's gonna be good. See you there clock makers.

aaron@onepercentmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment